Welcome to Locomotion Athletics, San Diego’s Premier Mobile Training Service. We are a group of caring coaches that bring the gym to you. We want to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and tell you a little bit about our values and what we are looking to accomplish.
Life is busy, and people who have a lot on their plate tend to let health and fitness slip between the cracks. Its an unfortunate truth in today’s society. We wanted to find a way to help people succeed by simplifying fitness, and delivering them a movement practice that is convenient and makes sense as part of their routine.
Our experience and expertise includes in-depth preventative prehab training, professional level strength and conditioning, and holistic lifestyle practices. With this wide array of experiences, our coaches collaborate to create a personalized program to fit your specific goals and lifestyle. In addition, we want to help you acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to become self-sufficient in maintaining YOUR health.
We take a holistic approach to health and wellness. We believe there are 5 major components to create a healthy lifestyle:
- Comprehensive Movement Training and Cardiovascular Development
- This includes strength, body awareness/balance, and cardio.
- Why is this important? Combining these training modalities will help ensure optimal physical fitness.
- Body Maintenance
- This includes soft-tissue care like foam rolling, massage, and mobility/flexibility training.
- Why is this important? This aspect is key for proper joint mechanics for anyone who values being pain-free and mobile into their later years.
- Individualized Nutrition
- Discover specific food guidelines for your body
- Modify behavioral eating patterns to fit your lifestyle and schedule
- Why is this important? Everyone’s body is different, what works for someone else may not work for you.
- Perspective Analysis
- Positive Mindset Training/Reprogramming
- Why is this important? Regardless of short term goals, an individual’s outlook can affect long time progress.
- Learn what it means to be healthy.
- Learn to incorporate all aspects of health into your life.
- Why is this important? You need to be invested in your health and not rely on others to make decisions for you.
We believe this multifaceted, holistic approach can lead to the most healthy and long-lasting version of yourself. So our mission is to make quality exercise training and guidance accessible for the busy person with the goal of teaching people to make the their own appropriate lifestyle choices.